Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Free Arts NYC!
Become a Teen Arts Program Mentor
We’re looking for experienced creative professionals with a BFA or MFA to become mentors in our Virtual Portfolio Mentorship program. During 1 on 1 monthly sessions as a mentor, you’ll guide your mentee through the technical and artistic process of creating a visual arts portfolio and applying to specialized art schools all while serving as a positive role model!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 1st, 2021
Mentor Applicant Requirements:
- Experience and enthusiasm for working with teens
- Ability to support visual literacy skills
- Fine Arts background preferred
- 1-2 years of youth development experience or volunteering preferred
- Access to the internet and a computer
- Technologically proficient
Interested, but have some questions? Reach out to email@example.com.
Support the Next Generation of Artists
Due to pre-cautions regarding Covid-19, we do not currently have any volunteer opportunities for the Free Arts Day Program. Please check back in late spring for more information.